Versatile Blogger Award
I am very pleased to announce that I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. This award is not a physical entity, but rather a recognition of a blogger’s love for what they do and ability to show that love in a special way – be it through writing, photographs or another medium. If you have been nominated and accept the nomination, you must follow a certain set of rules outlined on the webpage for the award (versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com):
- “Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.”
As I would like to accept my nomination, I would first like to greatly thank author and blogger Gary Rogers for nominating me and include a link to his wonderful blog: http://garryrogers.com/.
I would like to list 15 blogs that I love to read and have nominated: